Some things in the world are undone, Some are fate, some are seldom, We were not together, But we are meant to be, No matter what it takes, To make you mine, By the beauty of your heart, By the beauty of your soul, It's now my only aim & goal, To make you mine, me and you, I promise I will never lose you....
چیخ چیخ کے پوچھتی ہیں میری تنہائیاں مجھسے کیا اتنا ہی برا تھا جو کی تونے بے وفائیاں مجھسے دل توڑا، میرا بھروسہ بھی اس طرح بکھر گیا چھین لیں وہ شوخی وہ رنگینیاں مجھسے
For the first time in my dismal life I feel love flow in my heart the same heart once thought cold and lifeless fills with glorious joy and happiness because of a woman whose spirit is full of passion her eyes that shine like sapphire stars filled with warmth and beauty a smile that brings happiness to my sad existence I have never known love until now because of the way she touched my heart took hold of my depressed soul and showed me the beauty of life’s wonders everything that I thought impossible all seems to be within my grasp I see everything in a new light because of something I thought unworthy to feel to feel love’s tender kiss and I bask in its beauty so because of the feelings of a woman whom I would love now and ’til my heart beats its final note to life’s great song
Comments
Post a Comment